Monday, October 31, 2005

The Global Nuclear Fuel Market - supply & demand 2005-2030

Uranium Information Centre weekly digest: "

WNA Market Report updates outlook

The nuclear industry's 2-yearly report: The Global Nuclear Fuel Market - supply & demand 2005-2030 has been published by WNA. It shows that the key feature of this market 'is likely to be the need for primary production to expand rapidly', despite the continuing importance of secondary supplies - mostly US and Russian demilitarised materials. However, recent reliance on these has led to neglect of the rest of the supply infrastructure, which needs to be remedied. The reference scenario suggests a doubling of world mine production by 2030. Copies available from WNA @ �200."

7 Comments:

Blogger cd2005 said...

University of Phoenix offers degree programs in the following fields:

• Accounting • Health Care

• Administration • Human Services

• Business • Information Systems

• Counseling • Management

• Criminal Justice • Marketing

• eBusiness • Nursing

• Education • Technology Management

• Finance

Online college courses lead to salary increase

Discover Detailed information on cpa prep university of phoenix

6:30 AM  
Blogger WorldTrader said...

I just came across your blog about **keyword** and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword**. Your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here.newport beach home equity loan

11:07 AM  
Blogger Car Insurance Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about auto insurance quote so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

1:07 AM  
Blogger Mortgage Center said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about mortgage calc, please feel free to visit.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Erik Mann said...

Hi - I was searching for blogs about associations and found yours. Reason I was searching for associations is I have one and I'm looking for ways people run theirs.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
loans center
It pretty much covers loans center related issues.
Have a good day!

1:39 AM  
Blogger James Baker said...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
insurance center
It pretty much covers insurance center related issues.
Have a good day!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home